- We feel an attorney’s job is to listen to any question and provide an answer
- Customer service means responding to requests quickly and efficiently
- Customer service means easing a client’s mind
The most important aspect of our practice is customer service. We have always looked at our services from our client’s side of the table. When we are a customer, and call on a company to provide us with service, we expect prompt and courteous service. In turn, we try to deliver excellent service to our clients.
Excellent customer service means returning phone calls as soon as possible, but no later than the next day. Customer service means updating the client regarding their situation as soon as we know information. Customer service means responding to requests quickly and efficiently. Customer service means easing a client’s mind.
Customer service also means giving clients reasonable expectations regarding fees and then delivering the project within the parameters promised.
- In estate planning situations, we provide set pricing in almost all situations
- For probate or trust administration, we typically bill clients by the hour
- For business planning, depending on the scope of work, we bill hourly or on a set monthly fee
- For all other representations, we typically bill by the hour